Sunday, 9 March 2014

Getting in Shape for Summer



Reading Alexandra's post today at http://boutiquebootcamp.blogspot.co.uk/  that she is starting back in the gym tomorrow gave me the kick up the bum I need to get back into my gym routine. Summer is coming and I don't want to be covering up again. This year I would like  - no- make that I am going to get fitter and go down a couple of dress sizes and get a fitter more flexible body that doesn't ache in the morning when I get out of bed. Im noticing that with each passing year my muscle tone is getting slacker so I will be using my lovely pretty coloured weights to redefine my body and my treadmill to burn off some of my excess weight. I will also incorporate some hill walking nearby. I would love to have the body of my dreams but always let myself down by starting then tapering off when something I deem more important needs doing. What could be more important than feeling good about myself and my body. Anyone want to join me........anyone?













(Im so sorry if my link to http://boutiquebootcamp.blogspot.co.uk/ doesn't work....I shall have to ask someone how to do it.

4 comments:

  1. Well I am off for a walk, with my girly friends, tomorrow. It's a start!! H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love walking, it really clears my head and energises me.....all that nature and stuff!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention, I have no idea about links! Weights are a good idea, I haven't done them for a while as when time is short I tend to go for aerobic and yoga first, but you are right it's only weights that really re-define your shape and build muscle mass to boost the metabolism. And I made it to the gym before work today (a small miracle!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Go Alexandra...well done for getting to the gym. So did I and I felt so much better and in control for doing it. Ive just got to keep it up now.

      Delete