Monday, 30 September 2013

The nights are drawing in and the fires are lit........

Ive started going for lovely autumnal walks in the mountains at dusk. I had forgotten how beautiful it is at this time of the year.  Lots of apples on the trees and on the ground and I have been picking lovely bunches of flowers too.









I have been baking lots of blackberry and apple pies with all the berries from the garden and lashings of cream.  Soooo good!



I had my White Stuff catalogue through the post this week and im loving some of the cute clothing in there. I used to sell White Stuff Clothes in the boutique I used to run and always found the quality to be very good. I coveted each and every one of their knitwear items and could quite easily see my wages disappearing each week.









 
 
 
Not so sure about the stuffed animals in the photos though!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Autumn is my absolute favourite, warm sunny days are both expected and a bonus, country walks can supply most of the sustenance required, it doesn't get much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it doesn't....Toffee Apples, Bonfires, Fireworks, Christmas!!!!!.....and that wonderful smell in the Autumnal air.....growing up in another country I missed out on all of that so I really enjoy it now

      Delete