Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Hi.....sitting down with a nice cup of fresh ground coffee and a couple of jammy dodgers - well I do need an energy fix for browsing the internet. Trouble is, a few hours can go by if I'm not careful and there is washing to bring off the line, dinner to be cooked and hoovering to be done....sigh.....just not enough hours in the day. Anyway, today I was mentally going through all my spring/summer clothes and working out what I might need to add to them. I'm not one for having too many clothes as I find it easier to get dressed in the morning when I have more of a "capsule type" wardrobe....but I do love a bit of " window shopping" even if it is virtual.......!





mmmmm.love a jammy dodger



Part Two Skirt

Part Two Jacket



White Stuff Shirt

White Stuff T Shirt

White Stuff Vest


White Stuff Scarf


White Stuff
White Stuff

White Stuff
White Stuff

White Stuff

I do seem to have fallen for quite a few White Stuff Items here.....I have put them on my wish list but will have to save my pennies and see what I can afford.


No comments:

Post a Comment